last updated Sunday 2/14/16
- Junkfill – Automatically fill out random form data when testing
- WhatFont – Identify the font(s) used on a website
- Wappalyzer – Identify a website’s technology stack
- Vimium – The hacker’s browser
- Frames per second – Show the various differences between frame rates and motion blur
- CSS Triggers – What is triggered by changing various CSS properties. Good for thinking about performance issues caused by painting the screen.
- Have I Been Pwned? – Check if you have an account has been compromised in a data breach.